NoSpyZone Security Center

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by snowbound, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Got a notice in a SpyCop email describing this potentially new handy app,

http://nospyzone.com/SecurityCenter/Download/

Do You Have Trouble Remembering Where All Your Critical Security Software is o_O

Now You Can Easily Locate and Control All Your Security Software Programs In As Little As 5 Seconds With The FREE NoSpyZone Security Center!

Virus Scanners... Spyware Scanners... Browser Hijacker Scanners... Adware Scanners...

snowbound

2. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Has anybody here tried this? If so, how'd you like it? And what apps did it work or not work with? Thanks.

3. snowie

snowie Guest

hmmmmmmmmmm....everything in one lil place all nice and neat.......do you think just maybe it would save a hacker the time spent searching......whatcha think.....could be....maybe, huh,

don't know about a person who can't remember where they put (installed) their firewall. anti virus..etc...........think maybe they need serious couseling......maybe, huh...could be....LOL

(just kidding)

4. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Register or be discounted.:p

5. StevieO

StevieO Guest

The website looks a bit dated, but that doesn't matter.

The App seems like it could be a simple solution for some people. Putting all your eggs in one basket though may not be wise !

None of the green links seem to work, as all i get is this

The page cannot be displayed

I filled in the email form and sent it

Hello, Congratulations on your choice to use the Free NoSpyZone Security Center. Check your email, your download link has been sent to you.

The page gets redirected to here

http://www.goldmaker.com/sendstudio/users/form.php?FormID=13

On here

http://www.nospyzone.com/ebooks.html

you see this.

The Complete Guide To Spotting Computer Spies & Recording Devices In 4 Easy Steps

Click Here to Download Your FREE eBook (EXE) Click Here to Download Your FREE eBook (PDF) Right click and select Save Target As to save.

In the pdf it has this

The only product I've found made specifically to detect and remove Surveillance Spy Software is from a company called SpyCop:

They don't actually sell it as they give the direct link. Might be click through type of commission thing ?

All might all be OK, not sure though ?

StevieO

6. Stann

Stann Guest

I emailed SpyCop and asked about this and they openly said that they are an affiliate and get commission. Dig a little deeper and the documentation for the NSZ program states that they get commissions at the bottom.

All in all I find it handy when set up right as I no longer have to remember to scan with my manual scanners any more.

7. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Off topic post by dfsdasdf removed.

snowbound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.