Norton IS 2010 Trial Questions

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by TheKid7, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheKid7

TheKid7 Registered Member

I do not use Norton Internet Security. However, I just Restored a Dell Inspiron Laptop for someone this morning. It has the Trial of Norton IS 2006 on it. I have not activated the Norton IS 2006.

If I uninstall Norton IS 2006, will I be able to install a 30 day Trial of Norton IS 2010?

If a person has an active Norton IS 2010 subscription and have misplaced the license key and have formatted the hard drive, how can they obtain their license key from Symantec?

The Laptop owner says that they plan to order a single user OEM Norton IS 2010. I assume that I can use the license key from the OEM for the 30 day Trial of Norton IS 2010. Is that the case?

To save me time searching, can someone give me the Norton IS 2010 Trial download web page link?

Thanks in Advance.

2. TheKid7

TheKid7 Registered Member

I figured it out. Symantec makes it so complicated downloading a Trial of their products from Symantec's website. I used Download*com to download the Trial without having to give Symantec a lot of information and a Credit Card number.

3. EliteKiller

EliteKiller Registered Member

4. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

yeah for symantec stuff i use softpedia usually no forms to fill out

5. AvinashR

AvinashR Registered Member

Hi Bro,

If you would like to download the trial version of NIS 2010 then you are requested to kindly click the trailing link below. I hope this link will solve your problem.

Link:- http://spftrl.digitalriver.com/pub/symantec/tbyb/NAM/NIS10TBEN.exe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.