Norton deals, rebates, etc.

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by malexous, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dazed1

dazed1 Registered Member

Thanks man, but when i enter the code, the price is getting down only for 2 dollars :(

from 24 default it gets to 22 pounds..:'(

EDIT: Nevermind,

I removed Norton Virus Removal Assurance and its all fine now! thanks again!

2. clocks

clocks Registered Member

I agree, and unfortunately more and more rebates are coming in this form.

I've been using them to pay my cable bill. On my cable companies website I can enter the exact amount to charge my card, so it is easy to use them up that way without leaving a balance.

3. dazed1

dazed1 Registered Member

Nevermind.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  4. squibbon

squibbon Guest

Just had a BAD experience ordering NIS 2012 from Purplus' download store. I purchased a 1 yr. license for 1 user 3 PCs. Got the e-mail with the production activation key, installed Norton, and entered the key.

Almost immediately, I found two things wrong: (1) the subscription said it was for 451 days not 366; (2) I couldn't add the key to my Norton Account, it said it belonged to another account with a different e-mail address.

Obviously, I didn't get a new unused key. I posted a review on Purplus's site about my experience. There's a second review there from another buyer - same experience as mine.

Purplus has offered me a replacement key, but I'm going through the Better Business Bureau to get a refund.

I downloaded NIS 2012 from Amazon for just $2 (US) more.

5. rainbow1112

rainbow1112 Registered Member

Any deals for Norton 360? mine expiring in 1month...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.