Norton 360 v3.0 released

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Kerodo, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siro

Siro Registered Member

Been using since it was released and found it to be very speedy and very less hungry on system resources.Overall till now the experience has been very good and I hope it remains the same.

2. Dark_Hanzo

Dark_Hanzo Registered Member

I prefer nis2009 gui more than n360. I've tried n360 for couple of days but I wasn't impressed. Also I had some problems with its backup thing, it kept hanging and the gui was unresponsive in some occasions. I think I'm sticking with nis2009 for now since I've already renewed my license for another year.

3. CountryGuy

CountryGuy Registered Member

Nothing really does work for everyone, wow... I believe you, but I've never had a problem with backup myself. That's part of why I like it: It just... Works. All of it. I'm not a security guy by profession, so while I want to keep informed, I don't want to spend my PC time worrying about it.

But yeah... If the backup isn't working, you're better off just using NIS... Never mind that leaves you worrying what ELSE isnt working!

4. Siro

Siro Registered Member

Same here been using Norton 360 since a year and a half or so and had no problems whatsoever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.