Nod32

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by chaos16, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJsDad

CJsDad Registered Member

Is there a way to configure version 3, something like Blackspears settings from the previous versions, any pics, I'm so use to the way NOD32 has been in the past.
    Now when I look at the new version I'm not sure which boxes to tick and which to leave alone, it doesnt seem that hard to figure out but I just want to be sure about all the correct settings.

2. The_Duality

The_Duality Registered Member

Like with any new product, its probably going to take a bit of getting used to by all of us :)

Should be a successful suite when it is released though.

3. Big Apple

Big Apple Frequent Poster

Never thought of looking in the proper section? What to think of Eset Smart Security Beta Forum?

4. Patrician

Patrician Registered Member

I don't think that automatically moving an object to quarantine by default is a good idea. If a FP is detected you get the situation where some ones piece of software stop working for no apparent reason due to NOD V3 detection an FP. Any AV software should always ask the user what to do on detection of an infection *by default*.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.