NOD32 won't retain new user name, password

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Big G 94, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big G 94

Big G 94 Registered Member

I recently renewed my NOD32 subscription, stayed with version 2.7 as I noted in a previous post.

I am having the problem of the software not retaining my new user name and password. It seems to stay there for a while, then I'll notice that my automatic update is not working and I'll run it manually, and what pops up is my old user name and password. I'll re-enter the new user name and password and it will work for a while, then the process starts over again.

How can I make NOD32 forget my old user name and password and keep the new ones?

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

3. Big G 94

Big G 94 Registered Member

Thanks ... as far as 3.0, I updated in the middle of all the horror stories about it locking up people's computers, etc., so I decided to stay with 2.7 temporarily until I see by checking the forum, etc., that things have stabilized along those lines.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You are welcome !

Install v3.0 and do not read the forums . That is why they are support forums - when there is a problem - to be posted . They can't show all the successful installations/usages.

If you have problem , contact ESET Technical Support directly and deal with them . Don't care about the other opinions because most of them don't represent the whole truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.