nod32 vs. kaspersky

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by googer, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

The answer lies there: it's not the program, it's one's own machine and how it's configured. Testimony to that is why it works on some machines and not on others. The trick is to find the reasons why.

This applies to any software really. You hear stories of 'X' product not working on someone's machine, but fine elsewhere with similar specifications. The trick, as I said, is to find the differential as to why there is a problem for some and not others.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

This isn't true ! :'(

Yes , fact !

The fact I am a reseller means nothing and my opinion is clear . Why do I like F-prot , Panda as well as NOD32 but I don't like KAV and Norton ? Because Panda , F-prot and NOD32 are good , the others are not (^so good^) .

No , I haven't but will do ! :thumb:

3. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

If you team up with the NOD beta team and be the first to post the download info for the most wanted and long awaited NOD 3.0 beta, I would say that you are a good boy and not naughty anymore...:D :D :D :-* :-*

4. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

The fact is that Kaspersky is a very very good anti-virus and it unlike some others have been so consistantly for years, much unlike the picture you the Nod32 reseller so desperately is trying to paint, but i guess sales are a little slow and this calls for desperate acts.:p

Btw. XpSunny is much to fast for you, you will not be able to keep up with his many handles around the net.;)

5. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :D :D :D :p :p :p

KAV and NOD32 are both very good and each has its own merits.

6. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

Yes. :)

7. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Ow , I want this very much but ,unfortunately , it is not possible :'(
    As a reseller , if I find something new for v3 , I will post , I promise

The naughty hi_tech boy :D

8. Inspector Clouseau

Inspector Clouseau AV Expert

Sometimes i really have the need to say that it is ALWAYS better to stay out of AV vs. AV discussions when you are

Option 1: A employee of the discussed AV company
    Option 2: A reseller of the discussed AV program

NO ONE affiliated as reseller of the discussed AV program would ever admit that the other discussed program might be better in some areas because this would raise the question why he isn't reseller (or supporter) of this solution!

There ARE several threads where i could also advise to try out F-Prot, BUT I DON'T! I simply stay out of such discussions except someone raises a new thread with specific questions which are releated to the product! Just stick to this rule and you will not produce any trouble and you will be respected as "neutral person" even if you do work for an AV company!

9. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

:-* :-* :-* :-*

10. Benvan45

Benvan45 Registered Member

I must say, it amazes me, that this discussion is tolerated for so long already. I have been ordered to shut up in another post long before reaching this length. But I guess it makes a difference in who is talking?

11. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi,folks: Much time and energy and this forum's air time has been wasted( excuse me saying so), into injecting one's brain wave into someone else's mind that his product is better than his rivals. Does this reseller make good living on reselling that good? Any professional(or an expert in this matter) should take an impartial stand when debating pro/con of his own and other's. My grandfather often tells me that melon seller always blogs his good is much sweeter than his rivals's. Just think about his old saying a bit.

12. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

No, it does not make a difference who is talking. Please do, however, inform me or admin in private of where you have been "ordered to shut up..." and I'll take a look and see if there are any differences other than who is talking.

Anyway, this has gone on longer than long enough; and to be honest it's just pretty silly. I also think this thread is off-topic beyond all redemption and so I'll close it up now. Besides, let's face it - there's plenty of NOD/KAV discussion threads around here to read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.