NOD32 Version 2.7 has been released

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by agoretsky, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eisefr

eisefr Registered Member

I am 39 years old... Many years online... I am often in forum.. I read a lot of stupid stuff.... But THIS... is really the best !

Holy ****.. How stupid can people get... o_O:rolleyes:

2. Number99

Number99 Registered Member

Hehe, I´m also 39 years old and I just have to agree with you! :D

3. novice07

novice07 Registered Member

I am going to be installing NOD32 Version 2.7 into the newly installed Microsoft Vista on my computer. Do I follow the same instructions for installing it as posted by 'Blackspear' for regular Windows? And is there anything different I need to do to let NOD32 run smoothly on Vista. Also, I'm using free version of 'Comodo Firewall', does anyone know any other firewalls that are compatible with NOD32? Please help and feel free to offer your suggestions.
    Thanks in advance.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Everything is installed the same way as in BS's instructions (Next-Next-Next and you are done) . All firewalls are compatible with NOD32 , my personal recommendation is to use the built-in firewall (in Vista) - Windows Firewall .

You can also try ESS beta1a (if you wish and if you are not running a productive machine)
    http://www.eset.com/beta

5. wantsprotection

wantsprotection Registered Member

If you're truly remoseful about stealing from the developers who made NOD-32, pay up, or uninstall the program.

The people who researched, developed, and marketed NOD-32 want proper compensation.

6. afsd

afsd Registered Member

thank youuuuuuu

7. The Bruce

The Bruce Registered Member

I downloaded the 2.7 version and found it does not seem to scan e-mail messages sent via AOL at all. On messages from every other e-mail program, it leaves, "This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system."

Anyone else experiencing this?

8. jacob magembe

jacob magembe Registered Member

how to solve aheader ploblem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.