NOD32 V4 xampp webserver problem

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by cTn, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cTn

cTn Registered Member

bump !

2. jimwillsher

jimwillsher Registered Member

You're doing lots of bumping. Perhaps no-one else uses xampp? I'd certainly never heard of it before reading this thread. For PHP and MySql I run Linux in a HyperV VM.

I think you'll just need to do trial and error. Disable http, disable ThreatSense, disable Advanced Heuristics, disable Real Time Protection etc, until you can narrow it down.

Jim

3. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Sorry, I was waiting to hear how that worked before I added any more, and I'm still doing some testing. I can't say for certain the cause, I can't say if it's is a bug (although it certainly appears unexpected at this point) - all I know is that suggested configuration worked here for me.

So far I haven't seen an equivalent option in EAV.

Once you're up and running it would be worth contacting support[AT]eset.com rather than bumping this up all the time. Use a link to this thread as the subject and include as much relevant information as possible about your setup and what you have already tried so far making note of the results. I'm hoping that ESET will be able to help diagnose in further detail.

Please post back at some point to let us know the outcome, whether there is another option or not and I'll be sure to do the same if I can learn anything further.

Cheers :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.