NOD32 v4.0.437.0 update failed

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by rustyman, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustyman

rustyman Registered Member

Need some help please.
    I setup a config file for in office and out of office to first update it from our server, if it failed go to eset servers.
    I followed this instruction http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN761 on switching the profiles.
    All works fine except:
    - After it's automatically updated, if I click on update again, it failed (for laptops outside our network) instead of saying "update is not necessary" like the ones inside our network.
    What I suspect is the laptops outside our network always switch to update from eset servers as it cannot find our server. Hence, when I click on update again it failed because it cannot find the first server.
    Now I open up the ports 2221 - 2223-in udp, tcp. Or RAS is Windows 2008 32 bit.
    Appreciate any helps.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If you run a manual update, the primary update profile will be used. Switching between the primary/secondary profiles only works for scheduled update tasks. You can test update by right-clicking an update task and selecting Run now.

3. rustyman

rustyman Registered Member

thanks for that marcos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.