NOD32 v3 & Windows SteadyState

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Beta7, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beta7

Beta7 Registered Member

Here's my issue. I have two computers in a public access environment. We are locking them down with a very nice program called Windows SteadyState. This program accomplishes what we need because it reverts to a stored image on reboot. It has an exceptions area when you are setting it up to allow updates from Windows Update and a few other A/V products. Currently NOD32 is not included in the list of scripts they have for 3rd party programs. What I'm looking for is somebody to help me with a VB script I can put in the SteadyState directory to allow NOD32 to update at the 2am time everything else does. I can give an example of one of the scripts they have for another A/V product if that would be helpful. I will monitor this thread, if you need more information on anything to help me, let me know.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Change the script example to a text file and upload it as an attachment to a post or if it's a short script, simply copy\paste the contents to a post and someone could see what it might take.

Bubba

I would also suggest a Google search for steadystate av script. There were some pretty good forum threads out there for assistance.

for instance....http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsToolsandUtilities/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1811683&SiteID=69

Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  3. Beta7

Beta7 Registered Member

This is the script for TrendMicro

4. Beta7

Beta7 Registered Member

5. Beta7

Beta7 Registered Member

Anybody have any suggestions for this issue?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.