NOD32 v3 & Eaglesoft

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by somwicked, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. somwicked

somwicked Registered Member

Are there any known issues with v3 and Eaglesoft software?

Reason I ask is we are having issues with a client after installing NOD32 v3. Eaglesoft runs and just closes down (disappears) after a minute or so after sitting idle. This only happens in the Eaglesoft applications and has only started after installing NOD.

I ran across this thread regarding IMON and v2 locking up Eaglesoft but don't really know where the IMON equivalent components are in v3 - such as Norton's worm blocking.

Unfortunately, I haven't been to the client (another guy has) so everything I'e asked him to do hasn't been done yet. Just thought I would throw the question out there.

2. BFG

BFG Registered Member

Hi,

In the Advanced setup window, the "Web access protection" area is where most of IMON's responsibility would have been.

See if the program is in the list of "Web browsers". If so, you can try excluding it in there.

Please let us know the outcome if you would.

Thank you,
    BFG

3. somwicked

somwicked Registered Member

Web Access Protection is pretty much the area I thought it would be under once I installed the trial and dug through things.

The tech is supposed to get over there today. Will let you know how it goes once we know something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.