nod32 v3 disables update password

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by wildhorse, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildhorse

wildhorse Registered Member

I had scanned a 3.4 gig file with nod, but nod did not attempt to scan it. It did not even open up anything to even attempt to scan the file. This has happened before a few times.

Now, an hour after trying to scan the file, I now notice that nod has an alert saying that
    I find this rather strange, for this to happen all of a sudden. My license is still current for the next 7 months & the password has not been changed.
    It is wanting me to enter the details, which I have been trying to do by using the details supplied via the original email when I renewed my license. Nod keeps rejecting the details. This is really starting to annoy me, as I have been trying to enter the details for the last 15 minutes.
    I have tried to copy&paste, type manually to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    David

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please submit a Customer care query using the integrated support form so that we can check your username and password.

3. Darkoz

Darkoz Registered Member

I'm using V2.7 and the same thing has all of a sudden started happening to me today, when I try and update the virus signature it keeps rejecting my password/username.
    Seems to be a recently occuring problem at Eset's side.

4. wildhorse

wildhorse Registered Member

tnx Marcos for the reply. I thought I may have had to do what you have suggested. I was hoping that there may be a quick fix answer.

I sent the requests off using both methods.
    Once again many thanks Marcos.

@ Darkoz

I glad I aint the only one having this sudden problem without warning.
    Makes me feel much better :ninja: let's hope it is a problem thier side. If it aint, its going to be a long wait, being a saturday
    CHEERS

5. Darkoz

Darkoz Registered Member

Strange, don't know if it's fixed for you yet but I just tried it again and now it's suddenly working fine.
    Hope yours has corrected itself also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.