NOD32 V3 Command line issue

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Fatalpuls3, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatalpuls3

Fatalpuls3 Registered Member

I am trying to tell the ecls.exe command interface using this command:

ecls.exe e:\ basedir="C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus" /auto /files /boots /arch /mail /sfx /rtp /subdir /max-subdir-level=0 /symlink /adware /unsafe /unwanted /pattern /heur /adv-heur /action=clean /no-quarantine /aind

It is intended to only scan the E:\ (partition) but when it is done scanning the E: it then continues onto C: which i do not want to happen. i attempted this command line but it still scans C:
    -ecls.exe D:\ /exclude=C:;E:;F: /auto /files /boots /arch /mail /sfx /rtp /subdir /max-subdir-level=0/symlink /adware /unsafe /unwanted /pattern /heur /adv-heur /action=clean /no-quarantine /aind

Assistance would be greatly appreciate it since i am trying to roll the batch files out for our customers.

thanks in advance

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The /auto parameter enables scanning of all local disks as well as automatic cleaning of found threats. If you omit it, it should work fine.

3. Fatalpuls3

Fatalpuls3 Registered Member

thanks this fixed it, i appreciate it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.