NOD32 trial ver. Forced scan Cmd line, &...(?)

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by SG1, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

(A) Can I use a command line parameter to force a NOD32 scan of e-mail in a non "standard," non-MS mailer, as the mailer (Poco) seems to have an option for such things?

(B) I don't know if those like myself using trial ver. of NOD32 can upgrade to ver 2, and if not, fine, I can understand that; but when I do updates from CC with update set to Min. and to check every 6 hrs., which I think their FAQ states, why do I get files that are about 1100K something in size? Am I somehow updating the entire program, everytime, by error?

Thanks, for any help/info. SG1 (Pat)

2. jan

jan Former Eset Moderator

Hi Pat,

>(A) Can I use a command line parameter to force a NOD32 scan of e-mail in a non "standard," non-MS mailer, as the mailer (Poco) seems to have an option for such things?

Well to the truth - since we are a bit "betabusy" we haven't try it, but go ahead and try it, if you want.

> (B) I don't know if those like myself using trial ver. of NOD32 can upgrade to ver 2, and if not, fine, I can understand that;

The trial for v2 will be available too :)

> but when I do updates from CC with update set to Min. and to check every 6 hrs., which I think their FAQ states, why do I get files that are about 1100K something in size? Am I somehow updating the entire program, everytime, by error?

This is a normal behaviour.

Best wishes, :cool:

jan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.