NOD32-Trial conflict with Novell Administrator

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by linuxlad, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linuxlad

linuxlad Registered Member

When I try to open the Novell Administrator shortcut from the desktop for windows(nwadmn32.exe), the splash screen hangs and never opens the application. When I uninstall NOD32-trial, the application opens without any problems as it has always done prior to installing NOD32-trial. I have tested it on three machines and it does the same.
    I installed three different trial versions of nod32 and the same problems occurs.
    Running Windows XP-OEM-Professional with SP2 on IBM Netvista 8307-41U and running "Netware Administrator for Windows version 5.1.9f".
    The nwadmn32.exe is on the network on a novell server: Z:\WIN32\nwadmn32.exe

I forgot to mention that it seems that just the installation of nod32 alone(no services) is causing the problem....immediately after installing nod32 and before rebooting for the first time after the installation, I tried to open nwadm32 and the same problem occurs.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.