Nod32 slows XP Startup

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Harold77, Feb 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harold77

Harold77 Registered Member

I just re-newed my Nod32 license, so I decided to d/l and install the latest version as well.

After uninstalling Nod32 ver. 2.000.8 and installing the new version, 2.000.9 my XP system takes almost 5 min. now to finish booting into Windows.

If I uninstall Nod32 my system boots normally... anyone got any ideas as to why the latest version of Nod32 would do this and if so, how do I fix it?:)

2. Phil_S

Phil_S Registered Member

Can't help with your problem, except to say that 2.009 hasn't caused any problems with booting or shutting down on my XP Pro SP1a box. Still boots in about 25 secs.

3. sig

sig Registered Member

oog, that's not good. I suggest you also email ESET support and provide them all the particulars about your system and the nod version to see what they say. They've not yet generally released the new NOD component update through auto update and I imagine would be interested to know of any potential problems people may be experiencing with the new version before they do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.