NOD32 signatures on e-mail in v.3

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Ravenheart, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenheart

Ravenheart Registered Member

Is there a way to avoid adding the signature line "Information from ESET..." from uninfected messages, as there was in version 2?

I find only the single drop-down choice "To all scanned email" for received and sent email on the advanced Email protection tab.

2. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

Hi!

Of course. As you see "To all scanned email", you can change it to "Never" or "To infected email only".

3. Ravenheart

Kosak, thanks, but I just don't see those choices now, although they sound familiar from the earlier version.
    [edit: I mean the last version I'm familiar with, which is 2.70.]

This is version 3.0.657.0.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  4. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

Oh, sorry, my mistake. But between 3.0.657 and older v3 isn't difference in this thing. You can try repair installation.

5. Ravenheart

I just installed to an XP machine and find there I have the normal choices. I have the one choice "To all scanned email" on a 2K Pro machine, so that's where the problem is, for what it's worth.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

@ jaseinatl,

I have placed your e-mail signature suggestion post and those related to your post in our Future Changes to EAV 3.0 thread where it would be more appropriate\beneficial.

Having just installed a trial of .357 on 2K Pro box, I can make the selections but it is not presenting the drop down menu properly.

Ravenheart, would you mind re-looking at your install concerning the selections. Looking closely, do you find that the up\down selection arrows are indeed there but small and not easily selectable :doubt:

Tags.jpg

7. Ravenheart

Bubba, yes and that works. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.