Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 v3 Beta Forum' started by bamboom, Jun 8, 2006.
So we're back, at last
I cannot wait until this software comes out. If the first time they said it was going to be released about 1 year ago, Spring/early Summer 2006, ESET may have been working on 4.0 by now
Wellll .. hmmmm .. sure
I'm very interested in the upcoming Suite, too. But, some guy in another forum told something negative about especially the Spammodule of the beta. In his opinion it was still very buggy at the moment.
We will see this on 02 April and after that . He must have been to see a crystal ball otherwise he has no chance to know if it is buggy or not.
I found its statement coincidentally here: BTW sorry, it's German. http://www.rokop-security.de/index.php?s=&showtopic=14213&view=findpost&p=192906
Where I find a NOD32 BETA version 3 download ? If not ready it.
One more day...
For most users, due to time differences, they'll probably have to wait for more than 24 hours from now on. In my case, I'm in Shanghai, where the time is eight hours ahead of the U.S. local time.
I do appreciate if someone could inform me of the availability of Suit ASAP. Thanks in advance.
Yey, Tomorrow it comes!!!! Been waiting a whole year for this.
Is it here? Is there a download link? Or was a it a early April Fools joke?
ssshhhhh, touchy subject
Hmm? What is that supposed to mean?
sorry check out this thread https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=976094 where people have been posting all day asking that same question and so far the beta hasnt materialised. Not to say it wont mind you.
depending on who you listen to in that thread it will be ready soon, not so soon, never, etc.
Boo whens it comming lol
When it's ready...
If Eset has to take a few extra days to iron out some bugs, I'm fine with that.
I can't wait that long.. LoL
I for one am not going to continually bend over while they screw over their customers.
A lot of people spent money on new licenses thinking they should renew them for todays date, and this is how they treat us. What n8chavez said, they are screwing over us customers. For the people that DID spend money for todays date, and we got this, no 3.0, the least they should do is give the license free or give us our money back. (Unless they wanted to stick with 2.7 and needed to renew that.)
Could we just relax a bit?
As a customer, like most of you posting in this thread, I eagerly await this beta release. However, let's keep in mind that Eset's US headquarters in on the west coast and there's still a few more hours in the business day to go in that locale.
If you're going to complain of a missed date, let's at least allow them to actually miss it.
Thanks in advance.
Yes, but if I were to be Marcos, or a high commanded ESET employee, at this point I'd make sure that my customers knew what is going on, if it will take a while, or if it will be a while before it gets here by now.
blue, I really would luv to see that still happen, and if it does, it might be because of all of us.
I don't think they will but there is always a possibility. Marcos was on today, his last post was at 4:00 this forum time, why didn't he say anything? The time is accurate at this time, but at the time you're viewing the time of his last post may change, please keep this in mind and click the link (If you wish).
Today 04:00 PM
[MAY BE OUTDATED]
Separate names with a comma.