NOD32 Scheduler

Discussion in 'NOD32 Early v2 Beta' started by Feivel, Dec 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feivel

Feivel Registered Member

I was playing around with the scheduler in NOD32 Beta and I was thouroughly impressed. You can schedule custom scans from within the GUI and that is a feature I find extremely helpful. The only "gotcha" is that you must first define a custom profile since NOD32 only comes with one predefined scanning profile. To create a new profile, open the NOD32 scanner and select the profile tab. Press the profile button, choose new and choose a name. Customize the scan targets, extentions and whatever else you want. When you quit the scanner, it will prompt you to save your new profile. Now go to the scheduler and schedule a scan. Select your new profile when given the choice and sit back, relax and enjoy your custom scans. I have no idea if NOD32 has a limit on the number of profiles or scheduled scans but if there is, I am positive it is high enough that we all can have tons of fun playing :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.