NOD32 REMOTE INSTILLATION PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by cubaonline, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubaonline

cubaonline Registered Member

Hi,
    Guys I've been having problems trying to install NOD32 Remotely but by any reason has been not possible. I have a Server running Windows 2003 Server and 11 clients computers running Windows XP Pro SP2. I tested the installation in 3 of those computers pushing it from the server (worked perfect). After a couple of weeks testing NOD32, I decided to push the same installation to the others computers. Whenever I try to push the installation to any of the other computer give this error 'Could not Install NOD32 Installer on the target computer (SC error code 11, GLE error code 1726)' I also recieved another message 'Could not set up IPC connection to target computer (SC error 6, GLE error code 1219)'. I went to the FAQ and Forum checking for answers but none of those solution worked for me.

All of the client workstation has Microsoft Windows Netoworks and File & Print sharing for Microsoft Networks enable. The Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service is running. Remote Registry service is running and RPC Locater service is set to manual and is NOT running.

I open RAC go to Remote Install, then clic Install, go Select the package I want to install and add the Users (Domain Users) to push the remote installation. I use the Administrator Account and password (Domain Admin), I have also used other user domain administrator accounts and local administrator accounts, but didn't work either. Now I don't know if there is any other configuration that i missed or if a I made a mistake in the client/server configuration.

I would appreciate an answer as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Osvaldo Garcia
    osvaldo.garcia@gmail.com

2. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England
    Have the workstations been properly setup to join the domain? Or did someone just set them up in workgroup mode?

3. cubaonline

cubaonline Registered Member

All computers are member of the domain. I used domain Administrator account with the corresponding password and did not work. I also tried with the local administrator account. I received the same error with both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.