NOD32 questions.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Slovak, Mar 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slovak

Slovak Registered Member

My trial version of NOD32 will expire within the next two weeks, and I am seriously thinking about purchasing it. My question is, is ESET going to be releasing a new version anytime in the near future? I ask because I do not want to purchase it here in a couple of weeks and then in a month or two have to pay for an upgrade if they release a newer version.

2. dvk01

dvk01 Global Moderator

As I understand it, you pay for a licence for 1 year or longer, then that includes all updates and improvements and by my reckoning any new versions.

I wouldn't think that Nod are intending to release any completely new versions as this one is not very old and still having improvements made to it regularly

3. ragamix

ragamix Registered Member

Hello,

>is ESET going to be releasing a new version anytime in the near future?

Most likely not - NOD32 version 2 is relatively new.. but in any case you don't have to worry about it at all as Eset guarantees you not only the ability to download virus signature database updates but also program upgrades for the entire life of your license. Therefore even if there's a new program version released you as a customer will be able to download it without having to pay anything extra :cool:

4. Slovak

Slovak Registered Member

Thanks for the replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.