Nod32 questions

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by huangzhengliang, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huangzhengliang

huangzhengliang Registered Member

I just reinstalled Windows for tomorrow's NOD32 installation. I was worried after trying so many other software that there would be some conflicts in case they weren't uninstalled properly.
    By the way, if I make a direct deposit tomorrow, may it be possible that I get the order processed on the same day?
    Anyway, I just installed Windows Live Safety Scanner in Windows Live Messenger. Can I still use NOD32 or will WLSS be enough?
    Here's a screenshot: http://members.optusnet.com.au/boyanghuan1/wlm xfer options.JPG

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

It depends on where you live . You'd better contact a distributor or reseller and ask . But for sure , after you pay , you'll have it as soon as possible .

This is just an online scanner , it is not resident protection so it is not enough. You can even uninstall it because it is absolutely unnecessary with NOD32 , WLSS's detection rate is poor compared to most other products . Don't forget to also use a firewall .

You can install trial version of NOD32 2.7 and if you buy it , then you'll simply choose "Full version" to convert the trial into full paid version . You can get trial version from www.eset.com -> Downloads . Install it with Typical install :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.