(NOD32) Quarantined File

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by flats76, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flats76

flats76 Registered Member

Hi, I have NOD32 running on Windows Vista, whenever i run a certain program i get the red popup warning screen and it says one of the .dll files is a virus (although i know it 100% isnt, and was warned about this happening when i originally installed the program), but now the file has disappeared so i presume its in NOD32 Quarantine. Could someone tell me how to get this file back/locate the Quarantine?. thankyou

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello ! Welcome to the forum ! :thumb:

Generally NOD32 displays less false positive alarms so this DLL might really be a harmful one . I recommend you not to get it back .

If you want it back , you might need to tweak NOD32 to make it accept the malware . If you want to take the risk , the Quarantine is in Control Center -> NOD32 System Tools -> Quarantine

http://pandaman.my.contact.bg/088.gif

3. flats76

Thankyou very much HiTech boy, i have now found the file.

The file still makes me get the red AMON warning popup, although i have added it to the exclusions list in the AMON Setup.The only way i can run the program is to untick the 'File System monitor' box

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Please submit the file with the subject line of "FALSE POSITIVE" and a link to this thread in an email to support @ eset.sk and they will sort this out for you.

Cheers :D

5. flats76

thanks Blackspear, im on it now!

6. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

You are welcome.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.