Nod32 not updating virus database

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by anderb, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anderb

anderb Registered Member

Hello friends I don´t know what´s happening my Nod32 doesn´t update since 2006/12/30?I checked on the log and there are no logs related with updating probems.
    What should I do?
    Thanks and Happy New Year!!:)

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi ! Open Control Center -> Update and see what version is your Update - 1951 ?

Have you tried to press Update now button ?

3. AaLF

AaLF Registered Member

I was in the same boat until about an hour ago. The "updates" have landed. All is well. ;)

4. anderb

anderb Registered Member

Thanks now it´s ok again cause before I tried on update now and Nod said it wasn´t necessary to update.
    I wonder the reason Nod32 sometimes shows theses delays on the update.;)

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

When NOD32 shows "No update necessary" or when you have no auto updates , this means that there are no new updates because there are no dangerous threats out there which NOD32's heuristics can't catch .
    You can always check the latest version of NOD32 on
    www.nod32sse.com or www.eset.com/support

Next time make sure your license is current , you have configured your NOD32 correctly (if you use proxy) , make sure the firewall allows NOD32 to connect to the internet , make sure your NOD32 is set to "Choose automatically" the update servers

:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.