NOD32 major problem!!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by beatnik, Jul 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

I’ll repeat to you Beatnik: While treading on thin ice, it is advised not to stamp your feet...

So Nod32 warned you…

No mistake, you chose to ignore a virus warning and try to defraud Eset of a very small fee for their world class product…

This is how a Virus or Trojan is dealt with when it has been injected into memory…

Go and annoy someone in the Avast forum then, see how they will treat someone that chooses to ignore a virus warning, installs a crack and trashes their system…

I think you have been treated rather well here, if I do say so myself…

Cheers :D

2. flyrfan111

flyrfan111 Registered Member

I do as well my friend, stop wasting your time helping this clown, there are plenty of other people that need legitimate help, he is just a distraction form those that don't attempt to defraud companies and steal software. I know you are kind hearted and really do like to help people with problems, but this guy isn't worth it, he really takes the cake.

3. jg88swe

jg88swe Registered Member

Its not a virus, and the patch works (not using it, but new some friends who does) :blink:
    Nod32 detects it as a false alert!
    THeir computer works just fine

"Kaspersky labs. have anylized the file and dident find any malwares"

4. beatnik

beatnik Registered Member

First of all Fryfran you are aclown not me.
    Secondly jg88swe ok, but then how do you explain the fact that all problem started after the use of this infected virus? It it was an inoccent file then why Nod32 woul;d detect it as a virus? Is Nod32 stupid? I fromated the hdd run the same crack-patch again and then the sae problem appeared like it did before i formatted. The Ptach is surely 100% a virus. If i run it now that i am talking then i will have the same problems.

Thirdly Blackspear saifd that "This is how a Virus or Trojan is dealt with when it has been injected into memory…" leave the virus as it is? Nice dealt. Well Nod32 didnt kill the memory active process and didnt erase the infected file in hdd. This is how Nod32 dealt the problem as i saw.

On the other hand Avast detect the virus, killed the processs, erased the file and asked me ig i wanted to start now i scan. No need to boot to safe modes and try scan there. It did it on the fly. Ans as i said it also has the boot time scan whick nod doesnt.

Iam not trying to fight Nod32 i am just saying that Avast handled the specific situations that i ahve confronted a lot better than Nod did. Sorry, but the truth must be spoken.

5. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Okay, enough is enough. The people here have given a lot of support inspite of the very questionable circumstances involved (ie. the initial use of the crack). Now that there are personal insults flying around, this topic will be closed.

beatnik - Do not post again at Wilders regarding anything to do with this topic. You will get no support on this here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.