Nod32 latest update problem

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by demege, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demege

demege Registered Member

For some reason I cannot update nod32. I have reinstalled the program and still have this problem. The icon in the task bar is red and when I click on it, it says: Virus signature database is out of date. When I go into the program and manually press the update it does nothing, just stays at 0% and the red icon in task bar continually spins. I have tried the troubleshooting at http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?pag...earch&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1357619040724

but it didn't solve my problem. I have had nod32 for 5 or 6 years now (more or less since it used to be free) and never had this problem till now. Right now I am running version 5.2.15

2. siljaline

siljaline Former Poster

If your update issue persists, please submit on online issue ticket. ESET are there to assist you in these matters.

3. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

is the date and time on the computer's clock correct?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

4. geekpryde

geekpryde Registered Member

Most of the times I have had eset update issues (only a few times in 10 years), it is related to the clock being off. I've had instances where employees set the year to some way ahead /behind, or mess with the time of day trying to alter when emails were sent, etc. or some other lame reason. Hopefully your fix is as easy as this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.