nod32 installation error

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by samdaje, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samdaje

samdaje Registered Member

I installed nod32 2.5 trial version and after reboot the windows aren't the same. For every program there is an error message. The message said that i don't have proper rights for access. What is wrong and how can i fixo_O

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello . I don't know what might be the exact reason for that , it can be almost everything . How can you fix it ? You can do it in 2 steps . First try 1 and then 2 . If 1 cannot be performed , try step 2 only

1. Goto Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs , find NOD32 and uninstall it . Reboot

2. Boot in Safe Mode http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315222
    Goto Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore and if you use Windows XP , use its special function System Restore to restore your system to a previous state exactly as it was before.Follow the instructions

Now your system should be without NOD and with no problems . Before you install NOD again , make sure your system :
    - has no other antivirus/security product installed
    - meets the minimal system requirements
    and things like that
    . Provide as much information as possible and explain it so that the person can understand it

:thumb:

3. samdaje

samdaje Registered Member

Well both 2 steps didn't help because i can't run a program.Any file with exe extension don't work. Error message is 'Windows haven't access to mashine, path or file. Maybe you don't have proper access rights.' It looks like i login with user without rights.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Goto www.eset.com
    From the list of removal tools download FixEXE utility and use it to fix that exe problem . After that , run through the previous suggestion in my previous post

Hope that helps . Provide us with as much details as possible :thumb:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.