NOD32 for symbian series 60!?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by owziee, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. owziee

owziee Registered Member

More and more antivirus companies, f-secure, Kaspersky, Symantec & now Panda antivirus to name a few have created antivirus applications for Symbian Series 60. I have a Nokia N70 and it shipped with Symantec Mobile Security pre-installed and it have saved me one time from installing an infected app that would've screwed up my device really bad.
    But the problem is that I really don't like Symantec and if there was a NOD for symbian I'd definitely use that instead.
    I've only had good experiences with NOD32 for PC and I've seen how Symantec missed lots of viruses & trojans that NOD have picked up immediately after I've installed trial versions of NOD32 on friends computers when I've also convinced them to switch to NOD32 :)
    By now you understand how much I love NOD32 and I would really really love to have it in my symbian device aswell. Do you have any plans on releasing a mobile version for series 60 devices? Viruses and trojans are becoming a larger and larger threat on Nokia S60 smartphones.

Would be greatful for an answer.

Thanks & keep up the great work :)

2. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

3. owziee

owziee Registered Member

Thanks for the link. Great news indeed! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.