NOD32 for DOS and NTFSPro

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by jpmigliozzi, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpmigliozzi

jpmigliozzi Registered Member

I am trying to use the NOD32 for DOS version to scan NTFS drives configured for read/write with NTFSforDOS (by Winternals). However when I run NOD32 for DOS its not seeing the NTFS partition. It only picks up the CD Rom and floppy drives. Any thoughts?

Joe

2. Jarry

Jarry Registered Member

Hi!
    please check the installation that is NOD 32 for DOS, and ensure that is well and NTFS drives as well.NOD 32 for DOS version has supported NTFS.

3. jpmigliozzi

I should have been more specific. I have built a Boot CD with Nod32 for dos on it. I am using the CD to fix dead systems with virus / spyware infections. My hope is to boot off the CD and then run NOD32 for DOS to clean it. Maybe this is the problem. I don't understand why it can see the floppy and cd rom but not the hard drive partition.

4. plantextract

plantextract Registered Member

Sata or Pata drives?

5. jpmigliozzi

PATA but could be SATA. Very strange. Once I load the NTFSPro driver and can do anything to the drive but for some reason NOD32 is not seeing them.

6. Jarry

Jarry Registered Member

How is the safe mode, which is with the command?

7. jpmigliozzi

Haven't tried it. Will give it a shot. This may not help me in every situation though, if I don't have the admin password or the system will not boot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.