NOD32 fails to resend my username/password

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by orthocros2007, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orthocros2007

orthocros2007 Registered Member

I own a current license to NOD32.
    My HD crashed, and I lost ALL my email, which contains all my various licenses, including NOD32.

I have since used the NOD form for resending the username/password several times, with absolutely no luck at all. I've been trying to get it resent for the last several weeks. It has YET to be resent.

I'm hobbling along with TrendMicro Internet Security, but I really would like my license resent.

PLEASE, if any ESET employees see this, intervene here for me?

Thanks,
    Donald McDaniel
    :'(

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi Donald.

You should have posted earlier and not installing Trend Micro.
    I suggest you first goto Control Panel->Add/Remove programs and uninstall Trend Micro . Restart

Don't let your computer be compromised but install the trial versions now. Download NOD32 trial version from http://www.eset.com/download/index.php
    for your correct operating system . Install it using Typical settings.

Then contact ESET Tech Support in ESET's HQ in Slovakia support@eset.com
    Send them a link to this thread plus any details so that they'll soon send you your username/password . After you get them , open your trial versions' Control Center->Update->press Full version and you'll be asked for the license info so that you upgrade your trial version to the full version with your user/pass. :thumb:

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Unfortunately, there's a problem contacting you:

orth*******@domain.nam on 14. 3. 2007 0:39
    The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fails, contact your system administrator.
    < o*****.nod.sk #5.0.0 X-Postfix; host gateway-r.domain.nam[X.X.X.X] said: 551 not our customer (in reply to RCPT TO command)>

Please drop me a PM with a valid email address.

4. orthocros2007

orthocros2007 Registered Member

Thanks to your kind direction, I was able to obtain a quick response (within minutes, in fact) to my inquiry for my username and password from Eset, LLC.

Marcos, I received the necessary information in an email from Eset, LLC.
    I don't quite know why the Post Office would return an email sent to my current email address, so I must assume the License information was initially sent to my old email address rather than my new address.:oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.