NOD32, Error: Same license already added

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Noddy32, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noddy32

Noddy32 Registered Member

Hello,

my license become out of date in a few day's. I have already renew the license and got the e-mail with the new license information and the license file. I have arround 160 Clients here managed by the RA Console.

I add the new license to the RA Console.. so far no problem but if i try to sent the license file to the client's it does not work.

I added the license file in the configuration editor and send this configuration to my clients, but on the client site the license file was still the old one. So i try to add the license manually and got the error message
    "Same license already added".. it works only if i remove the old license before and add the new license. But if i remove the license from my configuration file on the RA and sent this configuration to the clients the license is not removed on the client site so i can not exchange the license by using the RA Console!

The problem occurs with the 2.7 and the 3.x on Windows...

What i am doing wrong?

Thank you and best regards

Frank

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

A license file should only be replaced on the computer running ERAS or creating a mirror. Clients do not require a license key for activation.

3. Noddy32

Noddy32 Registered Member

Ooo.. really? So this was a missunderstanding from me.. i know.. rtfm

Ok but it is already happen now.... what way can i go then to remove the license file from the client? Because in my case i have a old license file on the client site by mistake. This setting cause the NOD to come up with a warning that the license is running out of date.

So is there a way to remove the file by using the RA Console, because i try already to remove the license file from the configuration and submit the configuration by the RA Console but this seems not to work...

Thank's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.