NOD32 crashes?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by SG1, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

Could be just my PC, but, anyone had trouble with the .sys file/s of varied NOD32 modules, causing crashes?

Had similar ills back under WIN98 wherein on demand scanner would be called up, causing a crash; had to give it up and use DrWeb (til we got XP PRO and I went back to NOD32).

But, seems like a while back when I ran Reg. Mechanic, bang, the crashes started again but it hadn't happened prior to that.

Since then, have updated some drivers as this is a "good thing" which, in turn, can create further troubles now and again... so, in between drivers and trying to decipher geek speak in debugwiz reports and I'm not a Brainiac at that, I admit... it on the surface seems that NOD32 is causing crashes, I think. But, I'm not rushing in to point fingers at any certain app, for the BSODs.

Then tonight, there was a BSOD when NOD32 did the weekly run (that I setup using Blackspear's settings), so that was that...

Ideas on this appreciated, thanks.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.