Nod32 Cracked 40000 years update

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by mata7, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whistl3r

whistl3r Registered Member

Yeah, it's my fault for taking this off topic, but yes they are. Microsoft is to blame for bloated software and adding features no one will use. Though it's enough reason for one of my duties in the IT/IS department to create a thin corporate image , but we can't just blame Microsoft.... look at all the variations of unix and crap software that comes with it, just on a base install alone, it's almost pathetic to see all these variations of the "same" software being developed; are people not that clever enough... However, moving back to MS, it's Microsofts responsibility to provide a safe and secure Operating System, we all know Microsoft was so-so security orientated when SP2 came out... so is One Care trying to cope for Microsofts failure of SP2 and attempting to gain for it's loses? Why should the consumer have to pay for a piece security software that Microsoft develops, which is intended for their software?!

I'm no programmer, but the programmers I speak with at Corp are so dazzled by the fact that Microsoft *NEEDS* 30 programmers to work on one piece of code.... which 5 would be more than enough. These programmers I speak with are top bread (largest retail store in the US, not stating exactly). It's amazing what they have to say, three of them left Microsoft for this place; apparently many people want to leave, but are too fearful of what might happen. Who wouldnt be.. your pampered every waking hour you're there. :gack:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.