NOD32 causes problems with games and messes with the TCP/IP stack?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Richdog, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richdog

Richdog Registered Member

Well, there's a lot of problems with a new game that's come out, Supreme Commander, and one of the things users are complaining about is an invalid CD Key warning when they know it's been typed in perfectly.

Now the site admin, frogan, is telling users to completely remove NOD32 as it's a nasty piece of software: http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=216&start=0

More here too http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=308&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=nod32

Is the guy just ignorant, and is the fault more with their game than NOD32?

I've NEVER had a problem with any game or NOD32... seems like he's going aroud spreading a lot of ill-feeling towards it, and a lot of people who surely don't know better will remove it entirely?

Rich.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi !

Do you know how many people exist out there who bash NOD32 . In my opinion their words should be ignored. I read the thread you gave a link to and I do notice that plenty of people have problems but I also notice that not all of them have NOD32 .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2007
  3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

In case this is some new software game....perhaps knowing if Eset has issues with GPGnet would assist those that are having problems.

GPGnet: Troubleshooting CD Key Issues with Supreme Commander
    Another thread at the above mentioned Forums discussed a possible solution related to IMON.

Resolved(for me atlast)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.