NOD32 Antivirus v2.51.28

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by proactivelover, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Ok , no problem but this still doesn't make it clear why don't I have it . 99% of the times I update manually . Do you have it or did you have it (this file) ?:)

2. honeybunny

honeybunny Suspended Member

I use a legalized, full Version 2.51.26. And i think, there's no newer one avaible, isn't it ?

Now so i do not really understand of which kind of Version ( Trial or Full ) you are talking about.

Did you try downloading an Trial or Full Version ? And, what happens after installing ? Which Version Number is now shown ?

3. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I am talking about v 2.51.26 - the register software . I am not using trial since I am with a paid version (2.51.26) . I have reinstalled it a week ago , I think and it is fine and I don't want to reinstall it again because there is no reason . I am talking about if this file pwsscan.nup is only for the new trial or it is for all versions . I guess it is only for the new trial 2.51.28 because I have never seen this (pwsscan.nup) in a full version , note I am using it for a long time ;)

5. honeybunny

And this is an Full or an Trial Version after installing ?

6. honeybunny

At ESET's Side there still no Version 2.51.28 avaible. Every Versions are still on 2.51.26

7. ctrlaltdelete

ctrlaltdelete Registered Member

The English trial-version is v2.51.28

8. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

This is trial version, but you can see from the screenshots that you can turn it to a full version after entering the user ID and password.

9. honeybunny

Are there any other changes or modifications between 2.51.26 and 2.51.28 ?

Will, and if yes, when will the other Installer Versions changed to 2.51.28 and be avaible ?

10. cadmus

cadmus Registered Member

Version 2.51.28

I keep seeing references to Version 2.51.28. I have licensed copy of Nod 32, but info in control panel shows Version 250.45. Am I missing an update? Set to offer program components, but have received no offers.

11. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Re: Version 2.51.28

Since you do not use a trial version of NOD32, you're ok with NOD32 2.50.25. A newer version 2.51 brought support for Windows x64 systems and the version 2.51.28 enabled the user to upgrade a trial version to a full version without needing to uninstall it first.

12. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Nope, no other changes were made except the option to upgrade a trial version to a full version.

13. cadmus

cadmus Registered Member

Re: Version 2.51.28

Thanks Marcos. My experience with NOD32 should have taught me not to look for trouble!

14. kAm1kAzE

kAm1kAzE Registered Member

Hi i bought Nod32 about a year ago and i want to know when exactly it will expire... can any1 tell me where to looko_O?

15. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Nowhere in the program . However , it will pop-up with info about this a week before it is expiring . Moreover , an ESET representer/NOD32 reseller will contact you also :D

16. kAm1kAzE

thanks for the quick post HiTech_boy i guess ill have to buy another one soon...

17. ASpace

ASpace Guest

:thumb:

18. kAm1kAzE

hmmm.. i looked is eset's homepage and i found only this version 2.51.26 in registered software o_O where is the newest version o_O

oops sry i should have looked the older posts :D

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  19. honeybunny

You're using the newest Version. Look in this Thread 7 or 8 posts up where Marcos clear it up ;)

20. Trooper

Trooper Registered Member

Really? So should we all upgrade to this latest version?

/me confused here today. o_O

21. ASpace

ASpace Guest

What exacrty do you mean . The latest version (full paid version) is 2.51.26

The latest version (30 day free trial ver) is 2.51.28
    This is due to the fact that it contains an improvement and if you are currently testing NOD32 , you can easily make it a full , non-trial version (of course if you have paid for it ) :D

22. kalpik

kalpik Registered Member

Here we go again with the version numbers! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.