Nod32 and Windows 2008

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by TheRealBob, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealBob

TheRealBob Registered Member

I'm using Window 2008 Server x64 on my personal computer and am looking for an good anti-virus product. I've read than only Business Edition will work on Windows 2008 Server but it is only available in a 5 license bundle.

Is it possible to buy a single Business license or use a Home edition license? ESET hasn't replied to my emails yet so any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

2. PRJUS

PRJUS Guest

Hi!

I am reseller and based on my previous experience the answer is NO.

/Preben

3. mh348

mh348 Registered Member

Have you tried running the an Evaluation copy on your PC, if it works then you can just purchase a single Home User license. You can only get the Business Edition if you take 5 or more licenses.

If you need a 30-day Evaluation key let me know.

4. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

He is running 2008 SERVER.. he needs the biss edition or it will not RUN on his version of windows.

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I would suggest you contact your closest ESET distributor or office to find out what the policy is for a single-user software license for a server operating system.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

6. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England
    2.7 runs great on Server 08...I have it installed on my laptop, nice 'n light.

7. morrison1976

morrison1976 Registered Member

I am trying to use the NOD32 AV client software on Windows Server 2008 64bit edition. I have tried the NOD32 64bit installation but I just get an error message telling me that the software cannot be run on a server. Is there another version of NOD32 that will work with Server 2008 64bit edition?

8. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Are you installing the Business Edition or the Home Edition of ESET NOD32 Antivirus?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.