NOD32 and GameGuard - reboot PC after 28-29.01.2010

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by DrXoR, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrXoR

DrXoR Registered Member

After updating databases (maybe modules also) and starting LineageII with GameGuard - NOD32 rebooting PC quickly. GameGuard and all hes files added in Exlusions (and 2 files in c:\windows\system32 dir also). But reboot. Helps only disable SELF DEFENSE in NOD32 :(. Thats nor right. Dir DEVs, please, update modules for correct work nod32 and gameguard

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Actually the self-defense driver hasn't updated for almost 2 months. Are you positive that you didn't mean the anti-stealth driver? Even the new drivers have been available at pre-release servers for a long time and dozens of thousands users have been using them without a single problem (at least they didn't report any).

Could you please provide step-by-step instructions how to reproduce the problem?

3. DrXoR

DrXoR Registered Member

some screenshots of my NOD32 with setting, exlude list
    can i see details log in Antivirus Where it is possible to learn the information about reboot (exception)?
    with clean install without update database - GG work normaly. Update to latest databases - reboot. Not only me have this problem, all forum.4game.ru community says about this And their support service suggests to remove an antivirus as a way out

ps this ~ Snipped as per TOS ~ protection (GameGuard) was not updated about one month or more.
    link hxxp://global.nprotect.com/product/gg.php

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
  4. danoone

danoone Registered Member

After googling for some minutes, i found this thread and i registered here to report the same problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
  5. danoone

danoone Registered Member

Temporary fix http://f.imagehost.org/0375/0101_7.png

Attached Files:

• 0101.PNG
      0101.PNG
      File size:
      52.6 KB
      Views:
  6. sco00262

sco00262 Registered Member

really needs to fix this problem, it kept rebooting

7. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Just to make sure, does the problem persist after enabling pre-release updates in the update setup and updating ESS?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.