NOD32 3.0 Not Updating

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by embj, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. embj

embj Registered Member

Hi all, I've got a small business setup and using NOD32 3.0 Business. I have SBS 2003 setup, so I'm still using 2.7 for its Exchange support on the server. I understand that the Exchange version of 3.0 hasn't been released yet (which I still find very stupid).

Last month, I updated all of the clients to 3.0, and the update server is on the SBS server, so it's running 2.7. I disabled the mirror on that and enabled the one in RA (on the same server). I just noticed tonight that the AV definitions are not updating. All of the clients say that they are using the 20071114 definitions. Every time I manually run the updates from the clients, they always say that the most current updates are installed. Anybody have any ideas for me?

Thanks.

2. john smith

john smith Registered Member

I'm running a home V3 and have been getting update errors for the past hour or so (11PM, PST). I got a "bad link" message once. I suspect it's a server problem and will pass.

J. S.

3. biggerbyte

biggerbyte Registered Member

Take a look at my ver. 2.7 thread.. Same problem here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.