nod vanishing + price

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Fidelius, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fidelius

Fidelius Registered Member

Hello,

My licence expires on 14 october. From 4 october I got several messages from nod informing me about it. The problem is that the green and white logo in the task bar disapears after this warning and a nod32 service is disabled (nod32kui.exe or nod32krn.exe). I guess I am no longer protected and I have to re-enable this service for real time protection.
    A bit annoying and I hope this will not happen with version 3.

Apart from that, I looked for the price of a renewal of my licence bought in a box version in a shop. Last year, the renew costed 29,90 euros and had an extra for one more computer. 2 pc protected.
    This year, the price is 37,95 euros (same shop) and for one computer, no gift for 2 PCs.

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

A future version of the software will provide more detailed information about when a license expires. For more information, see this message.

I would suggest checking with the distributor in your country or another reseller to determine what the pricing is for a renewal license is in your region.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.