NOD Updater / Versions

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Huwge, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huwge

Huwge Registered Member

Just picked up from another post that there is a newer version than the one I have...(I have 2.50.45) Why does NOD not update to the newer version when it updates? ( I have perform program update checked)

I notice on the other thread that there are different buttons that I dont have also...I presume because I have an older version:doubt: .....I want the latest version soon as I can. Do I really have to check the eset site regularly and download the whole thing each time o_O

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Version 2.50.25 is the cuurent one available via automatic update, newer versions don't have any new features encorporated, apart from the trial version 2.51.26 which brought a new button for upgrade to a full version.

3. Huwge

Huwge Registered Member

So I guess Im ok then...forget the missing buttons part:oops: I just took a second look and found it.......glad its friday

Thanks for the swift reply:)

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Although the protection should still be the same , if you haven't reinstalled NOD32 from a long time and you wish those buttons (:D) , you can always download the latest 2.51.26 from ESET's site , uninstall the old version from Add/Remove programs , reboot , remove manually the ESET folder from C:\Program files , install the new version , update it and configure it as per BS's great tutorial :) but the protection should still be the same :thumb:

5. blindmencanseegood

blindmencanseegood Registered Member

OKay Thanks!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.