Nod Smart Security not detect troyans

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by cachopy, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cachopy

cachopy Registered Member

Nod Smart Security not detect troyans...
    :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:
    Nod Smart Security not detect troyans...

some are
    NTRun.exe That I have sent thousand times via sent file for analisys that seems that dont work because there are not confirmation when you put to send the file.

CSRCS.EXE This file I put send thousand times too 6 moths ago, but seems they dont receive it or they dont care about, this is a troyan that infect pen drive it has 700kb.

I have purchased a year of updated and this software is not working for me.
    I deffinetly want my money back.:thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

Hello,

you can be sure that no AV'll catch everything. ESET recommends to send suspicious files to samples[at]eset.com in archive with password "infected".

Regards

3. Concepts

Concepts Registered Member

Perhaps you have very bad surfing habits so before passing judgment start with yourself first!

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please compress the suspicious files with WinRAR or another common packer, protect the archive with the password "infected" and send it to samples[at]eset.com with as much information about the files as possible (e.g. the url you downloaded it from before you ran it, a link to your post dealing with that threat at Wilders's, etc.). Also enclose a log from ESET SysInspector.

5. ngjackie

ngjackie Registered Member

You shouldn't be surprised. As Marcos said, there is no AV detecting every threat. I found some threats not detected by ESET NOD32 as well. I didn't remove them but leave them. I've sent them to ESET but so far, they still have not been added to the signature. I'm still waiting for ESET's response. I'm going to see how long it is going to take to handle my submission. :rolleyes:

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please PM me your email address as well as the subject of the email you sent to samples[at]eset.com.

7. ngjackie

ngjackie Registered Member

I've sent them to samples@eset.com
    I hope ESET will notify me about the results here.
    Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.