nod database

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by the mul, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the mul

the mul Registered Member

Can u tell me when i downloaded the commercial version of nod32v2 the database version was 1.435.When i updated it ,it now shows 1.532 which is correct,but what i want to know is how come with one update, there is a big difference in version numbers from 1.435 to 1.532.If u were to start with version 1.435 would it not normaly take a few updates to reach 1.532.
    Could u also tell me have i got all the virus updates in my database even thought it is only one update.

thanks for your help.

the mul

2. sig

sig Registered Member

The executable downloaded on the site is not always up to date (in fact most AV, AT program downloads aren't) which is why you must update it asap after you install it. Downloading the latest update will bring the program's database up to current. That is, it adds incrementally to your existing database to bring the program's virus definitions fully up to date.

3. the mul

the mul Registered Member

Thanks for all your help sig,

the mul

4. mrtwolman

mrtwolman Eset Staff Account

Well most current version of dababeses as of now are 1.533... Set update feasture to automatic, every hour and you do not have to care any more about it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.