NOD Control center and Enterprise Support

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by enduser999, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England
    I don't use GoToMeeting to admin NOD at all...it's something I really just use for home users who need help with something...whatever that may be. e-mail, printer issue, whatever. I try to stay away from supporting home users, but I have a few home office ones.

GoToMeeting...no client running 24/7....it's a totally quick connect thing. I purchased it...so from any PC with internet access...I can setup a meeting. The ActiveX controls for it are a tiny download. I then, over the phone, walk my client through going to www.gotomeeting.com, clicking the "join a meeting" button on the left. Accept, download, and run the quick ActiveX installe...enter the meeting ID that I tell them...plug in their username..BAM..we're connected. I then have them push 2x buttons..one to show their desktop, and the other to give me keyboard/mouse control.

The whole process basically takes about a minute. It's a great package.

For servers though, if you don't have VPN capability...why not at least Remote Desktop Connection. Allows you to do work on them "off production hours". Pretty much every client of mine...I have remote access to their servers.

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I believe we have resellers in all provinces of Canada, or will shortly. If you can tell me where you are located (via a private message, if you prefer) I can located the reseller closest to you.

I don't have specific suggestions regarding what to purchase--that is a pre-sales type question and I am not qualified to answer it.

Blackspear's settings provide a very high level of protection, however, just like any other anti-virus product, you will need to perform some compatibility testing before rolling out the software en masse to ensure it does not conflict with any applications used by the offices.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. enduser999

enduser999 Registered Member

Located in Winnipeg Manitoba. According to ESET USA the reseller that I was directed to is one that is in British Columbia on the west coast of Canada. I have already talked to the reseller and received a price on the 5 user Enterprise package.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.