NOD 32, Ver. 2.7

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Surendra1949, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surendra1949

Surendra1949 Registered Member

Few days ago, I paid US $39.99 to www.eset.com (USA) on internet using my credit card. After paying money it has asked me to fill User Name and Pass word. I do have Pass word which I used duing filling up the form but I do not have User Name. Eset.com did not send me any confirmation mail for user name & Pass word.

We contacted eset.com in USA. According to them, they do not have any information and asked me to contact their counterpart in India. Eset India does not have any information because money was paid to Eset, USA. Can any one help me out? Or please suggest me what to do under these circumstances!!!!

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I will ask my colleagues from the US to contact you via PM here. If you have actually paid for the product in USD, you must be living in the USA as selling outside the particular teritory is not possible. In such case, I don't see a reason for contacting the partner in India unless the payment was refused if you are from India.

3. Surendra1949

Payment has gone from my credit card. Now a days every thing is convertible. Hence I paid in US Dollars but I will pay to my bank in Indian Rupees. Few days ago, Eset USA has created a file for me: Case #146998 - "Mr". Regards,

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I have notified our US representants about this thread and asked them to contact you. Purchasing at www.eset.com is forbidden from outside of the US, hence I assume the payment was stopped somewhere and it takes a few days to transfer the money back to your account. You will need to purchase the product from your local reseller.

5. Surendra1949

Thank you. I do appreciate your response. Once again thanks and best regards,

6. Surendra1949

What is yours indian Counterpart phone numbers. It looks phone numbers have been changed. Regards,

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  7. Surendra1949

I request you to let me know your Indian counter part phone numbers and their e-mail address so that they can be contacted. Existing number has been changed and they do not reply e-mails. Best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.