NOD 32 not updating

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by TEEH, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TEEH

TEEH Registered Member

Hi,

I have installed an old NOD32 version 2.51.26 and the firm is 1.1458.

I had to do this because that was the NOD32 system I had and I have installed it on my wife's computer. Once installed and reboot the pc a warning appears telling that the virus firm is old and that it should be immediately updated, so I went to the update module and after a while an error message appears telling me something about error connecting the server. I do not know if this is normal, everything else is working fine but the signature version is too old. Is there a way to update manually the nod system and the virus signature. This is while I finish updating the pc and do not like a critter to infect it.

Thanks in advance

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

3. TEEH

TEEH Registered Member

Hi Blackspear,I will check my Comodo Firewall, I do remember that first I installed ther 2.5 NOD32 and the 2.7 update came later and I think it was also automatically downloaded. I also uninstalled the firewall and reinstalled again but still NOD32 have not been uypdated, will check today and thanks for the help.

4. TEEH

TEEH Registered Member

NOD 32 have been updated.

Hi just to let know that finally NOD32 did update the virus firms. Now I am waiting to see if the engine will update to 2.7 as Blackspear suggested.
    I think this also was an automatic update, am i wrong ?

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Correct.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.