No temp ID/PW for new Purchase(thru ESet)?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Chuck_IV, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck_IV

Chuck_IV Registered Member

So after trying out a bunch of AV's for my laptop, I decided to use NOD32. So I went to the NOD32 website(nod32usa.com) and purchased a downloadable copy. Now according to the website, while I won't get my real ID/PW for a bit, since it's the weekend, I would get a temporary ID/PW "immediately"...
    I got a receipt for the purchase and the first email from ESet saying I would receive a 2nd email with a temp ID/PW(so I entered my email correctly when I bought it :) ). Well, it's 7 hrs later and nothing. 7 hrs may not sound like much but they did say "immediately" on their website. It's a good thing I didn't wait till mt trial period ran out, otherwise I'd be stuck.

Just wondering what others have experienced with ESet's online ordering and getting thr temp ID/PW and when I should expect it.

Thanx

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hi,
    please make sure you or your ISP is not using a spam filter that might intercepted the email. I suggest that you send me a personal message with your order number and I'll resend the username & password to you (if you haven't already contacted the distributor).

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

PM sent to Chuck_IV.

4. Chuck_IV

Chuck_IV Registered Member

Thanx both of you for the quick reply. I have received the temporary ID/PW via the PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.