No temp ID/PW for new Purchase(thru ESet)?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Chuck_IV, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck_IV

Chuck_IV Registered Member

So after trying out a bunch of AV's for my laptop, I decided to use NOD32. So I went to the NOD32 website(nod32usa.com) and purchased a downloadable copy. Now according to the website, while I won't get my real ID/PW for a bit, since it's the weekend, I would get a temporary ID/PW "immediately"...
    I got a receipt for the purchase and the first email from ESet saying I would receive a 2nd email with a temp ID/PW(so I entered my email correctly when I bought it :) ). Well, it's 7 hrs later and nothing. 7 hrs may not sound like much but they did say "immediately" on their website. It's a good thing I didn't wait till mt trial period ran out, otherwise I'd be stuck.

Just wondering what others have experienced with ESet's online ordering and getting thr temp ID/PW and when I should expect it.

Thanx

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hi,
    please make sure you or your ISP is not using a spam filter that might intercepted the email. I suggest that you send me a personal message with your order number and I'll resend the username & password to you (if you haven't already contacted the distributor).

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

PM sent to Chuck_IV.

4. Chuck_IV

Chuck_IV Registered Member

Thanx both of you for the quick reply. I have received the temporary ID/PW via the PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.