I put together a new PC just over a month ago and discovered that the media rescue disk no longer worked on my new computer. It has always worked without a hitch on my old PC. It came up with the familiar error "can't find any hard drives". It works on the safe version but not the full version and if you do a recovery from within windows that requires a reboot, it will not work either. I have the latest builds of TI9 and DD10. Both programs work from withing windows XP (except where TI needs to reboot to complete its operation). I sent a support request to Acronis on 8th July with medium priority but have received nothing but an automated reply (#1580724). I tried sending an email to support quoting the job number to ask for a reply two weeks later. Nothing!! It seems clear that Acronis is no longer interested in supporting registered users for what is an obvious fault in their program. Up to this point I have thought TI and DD was some of the best software I had ever purchased. But now I find myself without a reliable recovery method and a company who can't be bothered helping me. I have put this post up in the hope that someone from Acronis might happen to see it and actually do something! Peter - a very disappointed user!