No Spywareblaster in ARP list

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ramblinrose, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramblinrose

ramblinrose Registered Member

Hello, I couldn't find any answers so I thought I post it here...Maybe someone can help me...Spywareblaster is not in Add/Remove Programs and not in All Programs either.Spywareblaster is still working on my laptop. I know I need to disable *All protection* before I can uninstall but where can I find uninstaller so I can install spywareblaster again? I am not an pc expert...Appreciated any help. I need to know which folder and name so I got a right one. Thanks! Rose

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Hello,

Just go into your Program Files>Spywareblaster Folder then click on the unins000.exe file and uninstall from there.

snowbound

3. ramblinrose

Thank you very much! I appreciated it...Today,I have to take my laptop to the repair shop after all....I had it enough. I have been trying to get help since Sun and I am too tired of it.

I learned something new and thank you for help. I know how next time...have a nice evening hugs, Rose

4. snowbound

You're welcome Rose and good luck with the laptop when u get it back. ;) :D

snowbound

5. ramblinrose

Hi I came back to see if you posted back...wanted to ask you but hope it's ok...what do you recommend a good and safe cleaning program something like CCleaner? I no longer want CCleaner, I believe it was responsible causing registry messed up even though I had saved entries when I used issues and I had deleted old entries after few months(I should have saved it anyway!)...soooo about the time I noticed something was wrong with ARP it was too late to restore it. :'(

I need easy to use program since I am not an advancer user...I wish I had known about ERUNT program eariler. Thanks for any help.....hugs, Rose

6. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

USA - Back in a real State in time for a real Pres
    I agree cc is a pos & that it caused your problem. Along with user error of course. It fools a lot of people. I'll mention 2 excellent freeware registry cleaners. RegSeeker & RegCleaner. These 2 are almost idiot proof. But for a truly idiot proof registry cleaner is TuneUp Utilities 2006. TU 2006 is payware though.

7. ramblinrose

:D *idiot proof*? LOL That would be perfect for me. Then I will purchase TU. Thank you....I surely don't want *almost idiot proof* programs I might make a mistake without knowing what I am doing. Rose

8. snowbound

9. ramblinrose

Thank you....now I know where to look for...this will be last time here. hugs, Rose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.