No reply button?

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Mele20, Aug 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=13075

Why does this thread have no reply button?

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Mele,

Because: it was a temp problem > has been solved > and the thread has been closed for that reason, as one can notice on the left side when going to that particular forum (a small lock) ;)

regards,

paul

3. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Hi Paul,

I would never have known that blurry, tiny reddish something is a lock! How I wish webmasters and software developers would be kinder to us older folk with aging eyes (or even younger folk who are highly myopic). :) Now that you have told me what that tiny thing is, I still cannot see that it is a lock. I upped my Mozilla zoom to 200% which made all the text on the page gigantic (I usually have it at 120% here which puts the text in bold so it much easier to read) but barely changed the size of that lock icon and I still had no idea what it was. For that matter, I have no idea what the other icons are...I can't see them clearly.

That may have been a temporary problem, but I wanted to ask the poster why his browser didn't automatically redirect. I type in the same address that he did and Mozilla redirects. I wondered what browser he was using. So, I wish the thread had been left open.

Aloha, Mele

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Mele,

Actually, I'm not a youngster anymore as well - can't read without my specs ;). Anyway, we can't do much about the board software design.

As for the closed thread: please drop the poster an IM. It's clearly a (solved) individual issue, since no one has reported likewise ;)

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.